Friday, March 5, 2010

Kidos

I love our two kids they are so cute. Especially Wendy with her bubbly personality. Her favorite word lately is "yeah!" It means either I agree, or I understand or just to feel like she is part of the adult conversation.

Yesterday the kids were playing with the laundry basket and next thing I see is Taylor sitting in the basket and Wendy pushing him around. The whole time Taylor is telling her where to go and she is saying "Yeah!" It was just funning to see her being the one doing the pushing but as long as they are both having fun, who cares!

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! I love kids, they do the funniest things don't they? I can't believe how much they have both grown. When I saw them at Nicholas' party, I was shocked. They are both still cute as ever though!

    ReplyDelete